Best Fast Weight Loss Diet



So I've been doing this 7 day diet to lose 10 pounds. I'm currently at the heaviest weight I've ever been in my life.  The diet breaks down like this:

Best Fast Weight Loss Diet

Day 1: fruit only, no limit (felt good, pigged out on peaches, apples, bananas, and cantaloupe)


Day 2: veggies only and a baked potato, no limit on veggies but no carrots, peas or beans (felt good, ate celery, cucumber, zucchini, green peppers and salad).  I ate 2 small red potatoes with spray butter.  I started to feel hungry by night fall but I had two cups of tea which fulfilled the hunger.


Day 3: fruit and veggies, no limit but no potato.  I just ate any fruits and veggies I had in the house.  I cut up the fruit and had a fruit salad for breakfast (cantaloupe, strawberries, peaches), for lunch I had a salad with lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers and strawberries and for dinner I ate half a cantaloupe.

Day 4: bananas and up to 8 weight watchers yogurt, no limit on bananas (felt clear headed and focused, I ate 5 bananas and 4 yogurts). I was really hungry at night after a walk but a cup of herbal tea did the trick.

Day 5: poultry and up to 8 tomatoes, drink a glass of water after each tomato (I feel hungry and a little queasy today.  I ate some deli turkey, a sun dried tomato, some chicken wings, a few carrots (which weren't on the list for today) and about 5 sweet potato fries (also not on the list).  I've been sipping on water all day and have had two cups of tea so far.  For dinner I had ground turkey with a tomato sauce I made with fresh tomatoes, garlic and 1/2 an onion with spices.  It was dee to the lish but Travis didn't like it.  I was distracted with yard work and walking one of my dogs last night so I was too busy to think about food or be hungry.

Day 6: poultry and veggies, no limit, no potatoes.  I'll be eating my leftovers from dinner along with green peppers, cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes today.

best fast weight loss diet

Day 7: miracle soup recipe: 2-3 onions, 1 head cabbage, 1 green pepper, 5-6 celery stalks, 2 cans of diced tomatoes, & 2 packages of Lipton soup.  Chop veggies and saute, blend tomatoes and add to the veggies, then add 5-6 cups of water.  Add soup mix after the veggies have been cooking for about 10 minutes.  This sounds really good and I can't wait to partake.

So, I'm currently on day 6.  I just weighed in and I've lost 9 pounds so far.  I haven't decided if I'm going to do this again, but my stomach feels smaller and I feel like I've given my body a chance to reset it's self since I've basically detoxed from breads and sweets.

I look forward to drinking water and tea and I can taste my food better and appreciate it more.  Gum has really helped me when I feel the most hungry, but I haven't had any hunger pains, I think it's mostly psychological.  I'm pretty sure my body just thinks I'm supposed to have something sweet at 3 p.m. every day and after dinner each night, so it doesn't know what in the hell is going on.

Tips

After Day 7 I weighed myself and had lost 12 pounds in the week.  I've never lost that much weight so fast and I felt like it gave me a jump start to start eating healthier.  I would definitely recommend this to jump start new eating habits.  I think it would be safe to do this every 6-8 weeks, but definitely not everyday.  This is just my opinion and not medical advice. Happy eating!